- Friday, October 12, 2018
- 8:30 AM–3:00 PM
Discover what sets Calvin apart during the health sciences visit day. You'll get hands-on experience in labs and chat with professors who are spearheading innovative research in your field.
Investigate the ways Calvin students and professors pursue excellence in medicine, nursing, dentistry, speech pathology, audiology, kinesiology, veterinary science and more—all rooted in the wonder of God’s creation.
The day is yours at Calvin’s health sciences visit day:
- Explore our cutting-edge labs and research facilities (where you’ll have plenty of research opportunities as an undergraduate).
- Embrace your curiosity and glean an in-depth look at your specific program through seminars with department chairs.
- Sit in on a class or two in your major to see how professors interact with students.
- Connect with current students studying health sciences and hear about their lives at Calvin.
- Experience dorm life by staying overnight with a student.
Explore Majors & Programs
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physician's Assistant
The registration deadline has passed.