Visual Arts Guild
The Visual Arts Guild is focused on the production and dialogue of historical and contemporary art and ideas.
Any interested student may be a part of the guild, which exists to provide opportunities for engagement in the visual arts for its members as well as the surrounding Calvin and extended community.
Emphasis is placed on raising awareness of contemporary art within Calvin’s visual arts community, and simultaneously involving Calvin’s community with the greater whole of the artistic community of Grand Rapids and beyond.
- James Andrew Gilbert - President
- Jamie Kuiper - Vice President of Logistics
- Emma Crevier - Fall Arts Festival Director
- Elizabeth Hansen - Creative Collaborator
- Emily Pilarski - Creative Collaborator
- Meagan Greenfield - Creative Collaborator
- Grace Cole - Creative Collaborator
- Course code: