Calvin Interfaith Alliance
Calvin Interfaith Alliance seeks to foster spaces (events and interactions) where religious and non-religious minorities at Calvin University feel supported and integrated within our community. Our goal is to encourage respectful engagement with and learning about a variety of religious groups and world-views. We strive to advocate as appropriate for religious and areligious minority members of our communities, and to promote interfaith dialogue and relationships toward mutual understanding and community building.
To provide a supportive and inclusive environment for religious and non-religious minorities at Calvin University. To expand engagement with the various world-views present on our campus.
- Danish Ansari - Co-Director
- Tuba Jaherun - Co-Director
- Austin Rohl - Treasurer
- Oula Salih - General Secretary
- Ben Van Haitsma - Service Learning Center Interfaith Coordinator
- Maggie Backus - Communications
- Carson Ellis - Marketing
- Delaney Sall - Communications Intern
- Bea Gamber - Marketing Intern
- Seeda Riddell - General Secretary Intern
- Course code: