Special instructions for visiting student applications
- Register for an account in our online applications system, Horizons.
- Select: Register (Non-Calvin Students)
- Complete all fields marked with a red asterisk. Save & Continue.
- On the next page, select special as your Class Standing.
- Select your citizenship. Save & Continue.
- On the Account page, set your username and password.
- Submit Registration.
- Apply for the program you’re interested in, using the username and password you just created.
After your application is approved by the program director, you will need to complete a guest application to Calvin University. The Calvin Admissions Office will process your application to admit you as a guest student. You will then be able to register for your off-campus program.