Many scholarships are renewable based on your cumulative Calvin GPA. Scholarships are renewed for first-year students following the spring semester. Scholarships for all other returning students are renewed following interim.
- Students with start terms from Fall 2016–Spring 2017
- Students with start terms from Fall 2015–Spring 2016
- Students with start terms from Fall 2013–Spring 2015
If you had extenuating circumstances that affected your academic performance, you may send an appeal and supportive documents to the Committee on Scholarships and Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org. Scholarship appeals will accepted until June 30. Appeals will be considered at two separate meetings.
Committee on Scholarships and Financial Aid meetings:
- Mid-May: Early Scholarship Appeal Consideration
- Mid-July: Final Scholarship Appeal Consideration