Many scholarships are renewable based on your cumulative Calvin GPA. Scholarships are renewed for first-year students following the spring semester. Scholarships for all other returning students are renewed following interim.
- Students with start terms from Fall 2016–Spring 2017
- Students with start terms from Fall 2015–Spring 2016
- Students with start terms from Fall 2013–Spring 2015
If you feel there were extenuating circumstances that caused you to lose a scholarship, you may make an appeal to our Committee on Scholarships and Financial Aid. Appeals should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Appeal deadline for Sophomores and above — May 1
- Appeal deadlines for Freshmen — July 1