These awards are based on a variety of criteria including financial need, program of interest, residency, high school attended, diversity, and other student characteristics. Named scholarships are applied toward the Institutional Commitment listed on financial aid award packages.
- Admitted and returning students may start applying December 1 and must complete all application requirements online by February 1.
- Searching: You may search by keyword or use the “Show Filters” button to search by department. The search function is available year-round.
- Applying: You may only apply for scholarships by signing in using the “Sign In” button in the upper-right corner. The application window is December 1 to February 1.
- Enhances a resume for job search — academics, other characteristics, and character
- Scholarship dinner — this elegant dinner offers students and donors an opportunity to fellowship together and build relationships