Apply for need-based financial aid
Starting: October 1
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at studentaid.gov
- Complete the Special Circumstances Form to describe any additional factors impacting your ability to pay for Calvin.
- FAFSA Overview
- How to Fill Out the FAFSA
- FAFSA and FSA ID Tips for Parents
- 002241 is the federal school code for Calvin University (FAFSA code).
- Search and apply for need-based named scholarships by February 1.
Provide any requested items
- Promptly submit any requested documentation.
Approximately one third of families are required to submit additional documentation for a federal process called verification.
Receive your financial aid package
Target date: May
Target date: Once enrolled
- Accept the loans you plan to use (log in required).