Apply for need-based financial aid
Starting: October 1
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov
- Complete the Special Circumstances Form to describe any additional factors impacting your ability to pay for college.
- FAFSA Overview
- How to Fill Out the FAFSA
- FAFSA and FSA ID Tips for Parents
- 002241 is the federal school code for Calvin College (FAFSA code).
- Search and apply for our need-based donor-funded scholarships by February 1.
Receive notice of scholarship renewal
April for sophomores and above; June for first-year students.
Provide any requested items
- Promptly submit any requested documentation.
Approximately one third of families are required to submit additional documentation for a federal process called verification.
Receive your financial aid package
Target date: late June-early July