Also known as "named scholarships," these awards are generally based on financial need and a variety of criteria including program of interest, residency, high school attended, diversity and other student characteristics. Donor-funded scholarships are applied toward the Institutional Commitment listed on financial aid award packages.
- Admitted and returning students may start applying in December and must complete the general application online and any other required steps by February 1.
- Searching: Using the button below, you may search by keyword or use the “Show Filters” button to search by department.
- Applying: Using the button below, admitted students need to sign in using the “Sign In” button in the upper-right corner to submit their application.
Applications will be available December 1. The application deadline for donor-funded scholarships is February 1 for all students.
- Enhances a resume for job search — academics, other characteristics and character
- Scholarship dinner — this elegant dinner offers students and donors an opportunity to fellowship together