Apply for need-based financial aid
- Obtain an FSA ID for both you and your parent at www.studentaid.gov.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at studentaid.gov using your previous year’s tax information.
- Complete the Special Circumstances Form to inform us of any additional factors impacting your ability to pay for Calvin.
- Search and apply for our need-based named scholarships by January 31.
Provide any requested items
- Promptly submit any requested documentation »
Approximately one third of families are required to submit additional documentation for a federal process called verification.
Confirm your enrollment
Target date: May if you’re starting in the fall; December if you’re starting in the spring.
Make your final decision and confirm your enrollment »
Target date: Once enrolled
- Accept the loans you plan to use (log in required).