Apply for need-based financial aid
- Obtain an FSA ID for both you and your parent at www.fsaid.ed.gov.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov
- FAFSA Overview
- How to Fill Out the FAFSA
- 002241 is the federal school code for Calvin College (FAFSA code).
- Complete the Calvin Supplemental Aid Form to inform us of any additional factors impacting your ability to pay for college.
Provide any requested items
- Promptly submit any requested documentation »
Approximately one third of families are required to submit additional documentation for a federal process called verification.
Receive your financial aid package
The moment you've been waiting for: See how much aid you're eligible to receive. Use Calvin's awards tracking tool to see what your current awards are (login required).
Confirm your enrollment
Target date: May if you're starting in the fall; December if you're starting in the spring.
Make your final college decision and confirm your enrollment »