Apply for need-based financial aid
Starting: October 1
- Obtain an FSA ID for both you and your parent at www.fsaid.ed.gov.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov using your previous year’s tax information.
- FAFSA Overview
- How to Fill Out the FAFSA
- 002241 is the federal school code for Calvin College (FAFSA code).
- Complete the Special Circumstances Form to inform us of any additional factors impacting your ability to pay for college.
- Search and apply for our need-based donor-funded scholarships by February 1.
Provide any requested items
- Promptly submit any requested documentation.
Approximately one third of families are required to submit additional documentation for a federal process called verification.
Confirm your enrollment
Due date: May 1
Make your final college decision and confirm your enrollment »