Apply for need-based financial aid
- Obtain an FSA ID for both you and your parent at www.fsaid.ed.gov.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov
- FAFSA Overview
- How to Fill Out the FAFSA
- 002241 is the federal school code for Calvin College (FAFSA code).
- Complete the Special Circumstances Form to inform us of any additional factors impacting your ability to pay for college.
- Search and apply for our need-based donor-funded scholarships by February 1.
Provide any requested items
- Promptly submit any requested documentation.
Approximately one third of families are required to submit additional documentation for a federal process called verification.
Receive your financial aid package
The moment you've been waiting for: see all the aid that'll be available to you once the school year starts. Use Calvin's financial aid tracking tool to review and accept your financial aid awards (log in required).
Confirm your enrollment
Due date: May 1
Make your final college decision and confirm your enrollment »