Apply for need-based financial aid
Starting: January 1
- Obtain an FSA ID for both you and your parent at www.studentaid.gov.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at studentaid.gov.
- Optional: Submit a Special Circumstances Form to inform us of any additional factors impacting your ability to pay for Calvin.
- Search and apply for need-based named scholarships by January 31.
Provide any FAFSA related documentation if prompted
- Starting early January, submit any requested documentation.
Approximately one third of families are required to submit additional documentation for a federal process called verification.
Receive your financial aid package
The moment you’ve been waiting for—see the aid available to you. Use your Calvin Admissions Workday account to review your financial aid.
Confirm your enrollment
Due date: May 1
Make your final decision and confirm your enrollment
Target date: May 15
- If you have paid your $300 deposit and it's after May 15 you may accept your loans (log in required).
- If you have trouble with your log in check the Calvin Information Technology page for new students.