New and returning graduate students that are enrolled at least half time, and degree- or certificate-seeking students are eligible for a limited number of aid programs.

  • U.S. Citizens: Complete the FAFSA to determine your eligibility for Federal Student Loans.
  • International Students: Complete the Graduate Declaration of Finance form for on-campus graduate programs as part of your admissions requirements. 
  • Federal, state, and most institutional grant and scholarship programs are limited for graduate students. 
  • Some Calvin graduate programs have their own scholarship and grant programs. Please contact the graduate department of your program to inquire about these opportunities.
  • Use our scholarship search tool to explore donor-funded scholarships for graduate students.

Related links