Division III National Championship tournaments and summer soccer camps alike find a home at Calvin College.
Our love for athletics runs deep, and it shows in our world-class athletic facilities. From the biggest nationally-televised events to the smallest group outing, we have the spaces and the resources to make sure you win big.
Van Noord Arena
- Host to the Division III Volleyball National Championship, Division III Basketball National Championship and MHSAA Girls Basketball Finals, this 4,500-seat arena comes equipped for action, excitement and a winning atmosphere for any sporting event.
Venema Aquatic Center
- Start with an Olympic-sized 50 meter pool, add room for up to 22 lanes and polish it off with a state-of-the-art diving pool, and our aquatic center is ready for even the most demanding competition. As a bonus, our unique movable bulkhead means the pool can easily adjust to perfectly fit your exact needs.
Hoogenboom Health and Recreation Center
- For high-energy events with easy access to comfortable seating, bathrooms and a breath of fresh air, look no further than the Hoogenboom gymnasium. Bring out your teams, your fans and your fiercest competitive spirit.
Huizenga Tennis and Track Center
- Featuring the six-lane, 200-meter Sturrus Track, indoor pits for jumping and throwing, state-of-the-art surface and four full-size tennis courts, the Huizenga Tennis and Track Center ideal for your indoor competition.
Calvin Climbing Center
- Looking for a fun and unique outing for your family or small group? Modeled after Kentucky’s Red River Gorge, the Calvin Climbing Center is exactly what you need. With a 40' vertical wall and 50' diameter boulder with over 50 constantly-changing routes, our climbing center sets the standard for indoor rock climbing facilities. Learn from our expert instructors, get belay certified, and take your event to the next level.