Expectations for students in the disciplinary process
- Applies to:
- Current Students
- Approved by:
- Judicial Affairs
When notified that they are involved in an incident, a problem report or a possible conduct violation, Calvin Students are expected to:
- Respond truthfully about their actions, even at the risk of negative consequences.
- Take responsibility for their choices and actions.
- Make an effort to learn and grow, even in difficult situations.
- Participate in good faith and respectfully during the college disciplinary process.
- Cooperate fully with college investigations into problems or violations.
- Refrain from attempting to influence or intimidate witnesses or complainants.
- Refrain from undermining the college disciplinary process in any way.
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality subject to legal requirements.
- Course code: