Indoor Track and Tennis Courts
- Today's hours: Closed
- Indoor Track and Tennis Courts
- Grand Rapids, MI 49546-4406
The Huizenga Tennis & Track Center features a six-lane 200 meter Sturrus Track and four full-size tennis courts.
Pits for field events are incorporated through-out the center. The track surrounds four tennis courts that can be used for competition play in inclement weather.
- Multi-sport use: tennis, track, baseball and softball
- Over two acres inside for multi-use capability
- Heated and ventilated; not air conditioned
- 4 full-sized tennis courts
- The 200-meter Sturrus track features:
- 6 race lanes (Beynon BSS 1000 Sport Surface)
- 8 straight-away lanes
- two sand pits
- competition and a practice pole vault lane
|Monday||6:00am - 8:00pm|
|Tuesday||6:00am - 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||6:00am - 8:00pm|
|Thursday||6:00am - 8:00pm|
|Friday||6:00am - 8:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
The TNT will be open until 8:00pm on Friday, March 13 and open 9:00am - 5:00pm on Saturday, March 14. The building will be closed on Sunday, March 15.
The TNT will be available for use Monday through Friday, 6:00am - 8:00pm & Saturdays, 9:00am - 5:00pm beginning on Monday, March 16,
We cannot guarantee that tennis nets will be up and available at all times and putting them up will be subject to staff availability.
Please note: these hours are subject to change without notice.
You must have a valid Calvin University ID for facility entry and use and must present it if asked.
- Course code: