Indoor Track and Tennis Courts
- Indoor Track and Tennis Courts
- Grand Rapids, MI 49546-4406
The Huizenga Tennis & Track Center features a six-lane 200 meter Sturrus Track and four full-size tennis courts.
Tennis & Track Center hours for spring 2021:
Huizenga Tennis & Track Center is closed to recreational use until further notice.
- Users must maintain a social distance of 6' or greater.
- Users are required to wear a mask 100% of the time while in the Spoelhof Fieldhouse Complex.
- Open to current students and Calvin employees. We are not yet open for employee spouses, student spouses, emeriti, or spouses of emeriti.
Please note: tennis nets and curtains may or may not be able to be moved as needed.
Pits for field events are incorporated through-out the center. The track surrounds four tennis courts that can be used for competition play in inclement weather.
- Multi-sport use: tennis, track, baseball and softball
- Over two acres inside for multi-use capability
- Heated and ventilated; not air conditioned
- 4 full-sized tennis courts
- The 200-meter Sturrus track features:
- 6 race lanes (Beynon BSS 1000 Sport Surface)
- 8 straight-away lanes
- two sand pits
- competition and a practice pole vault lane
- Course code: