Indoor Track and Tennis Courts
- Indoor Track and Tennis Courts
- Grand Rapids, MI 49546-4406
The Huizenga Tennis & Track Center features a six-lane 200 meter Sturrus Track and four full-size tennis courts.
Pits for field events are incorporated through-out the center. The track surrounds four tennis courts that can be used for competition play in inclement weather.
- Multi-sport use: tennis, track, baseball and softball
- Over two acres inside for multi-use capability
- Heated and ventilated; not air conditioned
- 4 full-sized tennis courts
- The 200-meter Sturrus track features:
- 6 race lanes (Beynon BSS 1000 Sport Surface)
- 8 straight-away lanes
- two sand pits
- competition and a practice pole vault lane
|Monday||8:30am - 2:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am - 1:30pm|
|Wednesday||8:30am - 2:00pm|
|Thursday||8:30am - 1:30pm|
|Friday||8:30am - 2:00pm|
Please note: All hours are tentative, assuming the weather is clear. There are NO guaranteed use times.
When there is inclement weather, all classes and varsity practices move inside. NO NOTICE WILL BE GIVEN.
Beginning January 29
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays: 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Tuesdays, Thursdays: 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Course code: