- Friday, November 15, 2019
- 3:30 PM–5:00 PM
- Meeter Center Lecture Hall
In 2015, the Office of the Provost launched three major scholarship initiatives:
• Health-focused community-based research that promotes population health, health equity, and social change
• Faith and citizenship research that answers the question “What is a good citizen?” in many different local and global contexts
• Sustainability scholarship that has culminated in the book Beyond Stewardship
All three initiatives resulted in top-level research and transformational community-based service, so from 3:30 to 5:00 p.m. on November 15—Friday afternoon—we will gather in the Meeter Center Lecture Hall to celebrate these initiatives and the dozens of faculty and students who have contributed to this great work. The celebration will feature comments from faculty who directed each initiative, followed by refreshments and an open house display of some of the fruit from this amazing work.