This event has passed. ×
- February 20, 2015–February 21, 2015
By invitation only.
Calvin’s Honors Fellows Program celebrates the academic and extracurricular achievements of some of the top students entering Calvin’s incoming class. It creates a unique community in which Honors Fellows pursue deeper learning in and beyond the classroom.
During this weekend event, students will learn more about program, meet Honors faculty and students, and be considered for one of two full-tuition scholarships offered to the 2015–16 Honors Fellows.
- 8:45 a.m. Optional Fridays at Calvin visit
- 5 p.m. Check-in at The Prince Conference Center on Calvin’s campus.
- 5:30 p.m. Opening Banquet - Learn more about this exciting program, meet current Calvin Honors Fellows and Honors Program professors.
- 8 p.m. Evening social activities
Overnight with a Calvin student host or lodging at the campus (or nearby) hotel.
- 9–11 a.m. Individual interviews with Calvin faculty and information sessions about study abroad and life as an Honors student.
- 12 p.m. Lunch and closing
The registration deadline has passed.