- February 9, 2017–February 11, 2017
Catch the bus to Calvin! Experience college life and have fun with your friends at the same time. Register yourself and a friend for Calvin College's Chicago bus trip to Grand Rapids, Michigan, and get a chance to learn more about Calvin, meet students and professors and attend exciting events on campus.
|DATE||TIME AND ACTIVITY|
|Thursday, Feb. 9
|Friday, Feb. 10
|Saturday, Feb. 11||
Pick-up and drop-off times and locations
Thursday, Feb. 9
- 3:30 p.m.*—Wheaton Academy
- 4:35 p.m.*—Timothy Christian
Please do not leave your car in their lot over the weekend.
- 5:40 p.m.*—Chicago Christian High School
- 6:45 p.m.*—Illiana Christian High School
Buses will depart 15 minutes after arrival. Use the schedule above to anticipate when you will need to be at your pick-up location and when you will return from Calvin. Please bring the two signed forms required for the trip.
Saturday, Feb. 11
- 10:00 a.m.*—Illiana Christian High School
- 11:15 a.m.*—Chicago Christian High School
- 12:00 p.m.*—Timothy Christian
- 12:45 p.m.*—Wheaton Academy
What to bring
- Signed and completed release and waiver of liability form
- Signed and completed Calvin medical form
- Sleeping bag and towel
- Medications in prescription containers
- $30 Registration Fee (payable online or before boarding the bus)
What Calvin provides
- Transportation to/from pick-up stop/Calvin
- Beverages and dinner/snacks on the bus
- All meals and housing once you arrive on campus
The registration deadline has passed.