- September 14, 2019–September 24, 2019
- $3,495 from Grand Rapids (double occupancy; single supplement $800)
Explore all the highlights of northwest Washington and southern British Columbia!
- Seattle Space Needle
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Pike Place Market
- Mount Rainier National Park
- Mount St. Helens
- Olympic National Park
- Vancouver Island and Victoria
- Butchart Gardens
- San Juan Islands and whale-watching cruise
John Apol ’67 is an experienced traveler and tour leader. In addition to leading tours to the American West for the past decade, John has led several trips to South Africa with Calvin students and with CALL members and Calvin alumni.
Note: As of Monday, December 10, we have 11 spaces remaining on this trip.
Please register by Friday, May 31, 2019 5:00 PM.