You're invited to a spectacular night of music with the Calvin University Wind Ensemble! The theme for the evening is "Drawing Parallels," featuring a combination of original and transcribed works, all of which make connections to other narratives, composers, or musical styles.
The program includes:
- Four Dances from West Side Story, Leonard Bernstein
- Contre qui Rose, Morten Lauridsen, trans. H. Robert Reynolds, with J.S. Bach’s Prelude and Fugue in D minor
- An Original Suite, Gordon Jacob
- In C-Dorian, Frank Ticheli
- Serenade for Band, Vincent Persichetti
- Pas redouble, Camille Saint-Saens
- Magnolia Star, Steve Danyew
Join us for FREE on November 12. Masks are required for all audience members.
Livestreams available HERE: