- May 19, 2017–May 31, 2017
- Off Campus
Thank you for a great response. This trip is FULL! If you would like to join the wait list, please complete the registration form linked above without a deposit. You will be contacted if space becomes available and payment will be collected at that time.
- Touring and shopping in Reykjavik
- Exploring the beautiful Snæfellsness Peninsula
- Hiking the rims of volcanos
- Visiting a shark fishing farm
- Seeing a lagoon where a glacier "calves" icebergs
- Attending an Icelandic horse demonstration
- Viewing gorgeous waterfalls, mountains, black sand beaches and the dramatic landscape of the East Fjords and Southern Coast
Dr. Joel Adams, Calvin Professor and Department Chair of Computer Science, who has lived and worked in Iceland
$4,975 per person from Chicago, based on double occupancy (supplemental cost for single rooms is $890)
The registration deadline has passed.