- Tuesday, October 3, 2017
- 7:30 PM–9:30 PM
- Covenant Fine Arts Instrumental Room 135
This evening is a chance for Calvin students to get good information from trusted Christian professionals and to have their questions answered about a variety of sexual and relational health topics.
We'll begin with an introduction from Pastor Mary followed by a variety of breakout sections. Whether your school’s sex ed was great, indifferent, or nonexistent, join us for an honest Christian conversation!
- What is sex? - Leader: Chris Klein, MA, PhD Candidate
- How our Bodies Work - Lavonne Zwart Schaafsma
- Contraception & STI’s - Leader: Dr. Laura Champion
- Virginity & Modesty - Leader: Elisha Marr, PhD
- God’s Not a Prude - Leader: Amanda Benckhuysen, M.Div, PhD
- Menstruation & Fertility - Leader: Adejoke Ayoola, MSN, PhD
- Why Consent Matters - Leader: Rachel Venema, PhD