- Wednesday, October 19, 2011
- 7:00 PM–8:00 PM
- Covenant Fine Arts Center Recital Hall
Want to discuss healthy dating relationships? Our panel of students and alums will share their stories and insights, as we think about:
- friendship in dating, in marriage, and with single friends
- defining the relationship (how, when, why...)
- emotional and physical boundaries
- where is God in the relationship?
- can Christians just date without it being loaded with expectations of marriage & lifelong commitment?
- the joys and pressures of Calvin's dating culture