- February 12, 2015–February 14, 2015
- Off Campus
Catch the bus to Calvin! Experience college life and have fun with your friends at the same time! Register yourself and a friend for Calvin College's Chicago bus trip to Grand Rapids, Michigan, and get a chance to learn more about Calvin, meet students and professors and attend exciting events on campus.
A non-refundable $30 fee helps cover the cost of the bus that we use to pick you up. Payment by credit card can be submitted on the last page of the registration form.
|DATE||TIME AND ACTIVITY|
|Thursday, Feb. 12||
|Friday, Feb. 13
|Saturday, Feb. 14||
Pick-up and drop-off times and locations
Thursday, February 12
- 3:15 p.m.*—Wheaton Academy
- 4:00 p.m.*—Elmhurst CRC
- 5:00 p.m.*—Chicago Christian High School
- 5:45 p.m.*—Illiana Christian High School
Buses will depart 15 minutes after arrival. Use the schedule above to anticipate when you will need to be at your pick-up location and when you will return from Calvin. Please bring the two signed forms required for the trip.
Saturday, February 14
- 11:00 a.m.*—Illiana Christian High School
- 11:30 a.m.*—Chicago Christian High School
- 12:00 p.m.*—Elmhurst CRC
- 12:30 p.m.*—Wheaton Academy
What to bring
- Signed and completed release and waiver of liability form
- Signed and completed Calvin medical form
- Sleeping bag and towel
- Medications in prescription containers
What Calvin provides
- Transportation to/from pick-up stop/Calvin
- Beverages and dinner/snacks on the bus
- All meals and housing once you arrive on campus
The registration deadline has passed.