- Friday, October 11, 2019
- 9:00 AM–1:00 PM
- Covenant Fine Arts Center Auditorium
- Varies / Early-bird ends 9/6
This is a half-day leadership development experience designed to equip you with new perspectives, practical tools, and key takeaways. You will learn from world-class leadership experts, be prepared to implement a new action plan, and start leading with renewed passion and commitment when you get back to the office.
- John C. Maxwell is the #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker.
- Rachel Hollis is a #1 New York Times and #1 USA Today bestselling author, a top business podcaster, and one of the most sought-after motivational speakers in the world.
- Angela Ahrendts is consistently recognized by Forbes, Fortune, and the BBC as a Top 100 Global Executive.
- Marcus Buckingham is a global researcher and thought leader focused on unlocking strengths, increasing performance, and pioneering the future of how people work.
- Chris Hogan is the #1 national bestselling author of Everyday Millionaires and Retire Inspired.
Presented by The Calvin Center for Innovation in Business
*General CEUs (Continuing Education Units) will be offered for attending this event.
*Registration includes refreshments and snacks.
The registration deadline has passed.