- Tuesday, July 9, 2019
- 8:15 AM–2:30 PM
- Spoelhof College Center Lobby
Meet our trailblazing faculty, explore our facilities and labs, and discover how an education at Calvin—that weaves together deep faith and academic excellence—can prepare you to pursue a successful career and to live a bold life.
The day is yours at Calvin’s speech pathology and audiology visit day:
- Tour campus and have coffee with faculty to ask your questions.
- Sit in on a speech science class to see how professors interact with students.
- Meet current students studying speech pathology and audiology and hear firsthand about their life at Calvin.
- Get hands-on experience has you spend time with clinicians in the on-campus clinic.
8:15–8:30 a.m. Check in at Speech Pathology & Audiology Clinic desk (SPAUD)
8:35–9:50 a.m. Class visit
10–10:30 a.m. Chapel
10:30–11:30 a.m. Campus tour
Meet at admissions front desk
11:30 a.m. –12:30 p.m. Lunch
1–2 p.m. On-campus clinic, observation
2–2:30 p.m. Meet with professors, conclude visit day
2:30 p.m. Meet overnight host, if applicable
Please register by Sunday, July 7, 2019.