- July 25, 2019–August 8, 2019
- Off Campus
- $6,444 per person, double occupancy (single supplement: $1,295)
Experience theatre, music, and history in England, Scotland, and Ireland!
- Dublin Writer's Museum, Abbey Theatre and Guinness Factory tour in Dublin
- Trafalgar Square, Westminster Abbey, Victoria & Albert Museum, and Churchill War Rooms in London
- Behind-the-scenes tours of the National Theater in London and The Royal Shakespeare Company Theater (The Globe Theatre)
- A Shakespeare production in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Premier seats for the Military Tattoo in Edinburgh †
Debra Freeberg is director of theatre and professor of communication arts and sciences at Calvin.
The tour cost of $6,444 includes round trip flights from Chicago, with airport transport from Grand Rapids to Chicago for passengers from west Michigan. The cost also includes an intra-tour flight from Dublin to London, 13 nights of accommodations, and tickets to two theater performances. Register online via Witte Travel.
† Please note: Tickets for the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo performance cannot be guaranteed for tour registrations received after November 30, 2018. As new registrations are received, we will purchase the best-available tattoo tickets as long as seats are available.
Download the tour brochure (.pdf) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that a print copy be mailed to you. The tour price includes bus transportation from Grand Rapids to Chicago, with flights departing from Chicago.
Contact the alumni office with questions or connect with Prof. Freeberg at email@example.com for specific questions about the tour itinerary. This trip is open to all friends of Calvin!
Please register by Tuesday, April 30, 2019.