- Saturday, October 3, 2020
- 7:00 PM–8:00 PM
The trivia competition will be done over Zoom and last approximately one hour. There's no cost to participate, but you do need to register in advance.
How does it work?
- Create a team—invite siblings, parents, children roommates, friends to join you! Team size may vary, but a typical team size is 2-5 members.
- Have the team captain register your team. (Only one person needs to submit the registration form.)
- Game instructions, a score sheet, and the Zoom link will be emailed to you before the event.
- All participants will log on to Zoom for the event. For each question, you'll wager a point score, have ~30 seconds to chat, and then submit one team answer. If team members are participating from different locations, you'll need to chat via text or phone or other methods to decide on your team answer.
- We'll tally points at the end of the final round and award a few prizes—but the overall goal is to have fun!
Please note - this event will be a duplicate of the 8pm EST trivia event on Friday, October 2nd.
Questions: Contact email@example.com.