- Friday, May 17, 2019
- 9:00 AM–4:00 PM
- On Campus
- Per event
Save the date! The Class of 1969 will be celebrating its 50-year reunion with the current graduating class during Commencement weekend!
Friday & Saturday, May 17 & 18
Please join us in celebrating the 50–Year Reunion of the Class of 1969 during Commencement weekend. There will be a special anniversary medallion presentation, recognition of our class at Commencement, as well as special activities planned especially for us.
There are a very limited number of hotel rooms available at the Prince Center. Those who call (616-526-7200) may request a room under the 50–year reunion block on a first-come, first–served basis. Click here to see a list of other hotels in the area.
Friday, May 17
- 9:00 a.m. Registration, meet and greet (Spoelhof Fieldhouse Complex)
- 10 a.m. Tour of Knollcrest Campus
- 12 p.m. Buffet luncheon (Spoelhof Fieldhouse Complex Outdoor Patio)
- 2–4 p.m. Franklin Campus tour (bus leaves from Spoelhof Fieldhouse Complex circle drive)
- 1–5 p.m. Dice Mineralogical Museum open (North Hall)
- 1–5 p.m. Ecosystem Preserve open (East Campus)
- 1–5 p.m. Reunion reception for conversation, relaxation, refreshments, and late–60's music (Fish House, Johnny's Cafe)
- 5:30 p.m. Reception/Social hour (Prince Conference Center)
- 6:30 p.m. Reunion banquet (Prince Conference Center)
Saturday, May 18
- 9 a.m. Coffee and robe distribution (Chapel narthex)
- 10:45 a.m. Medallion ceremony instructions (Chapel)
- 11 a.m. Classmate–led Chapel service, medallion ceremony, class photo (Chapel)
- 12 p.m. Lunch (Chapel undercroft)
- 1 p.m. Commencement shuttle (Chapel South entrance)
- 2 p.m. 2019 Commencement ceremony (Spoelhof Fieldhouse Complex)
- 4 p.m. Shuttle back to Chapel, robe return (Chapel narthex)
- Informal dinner event at restaurant TBD (downtown Grand Rapids)
Reunion Committee Members
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 526-6142.