- Thursday, February 14, 2019
- 3:30 PM–4:30 PM
- Meeter Center Lecture Hall
Calvin's Communication Arts and Science department and Career Center have partnered to offer a great opportunity to students, staff and faculty who want to hone their public speaking skills, from the most fearful to the most confident. This series will offer practical tips on how to tell both your story and Calvin's story well.
Come to one or all of the session, and compete in the Elevator Pitch Competition to win great prizes!
- October 11: Fear of Public Speaking (Are you more afraid of public speaking than death? If so, attend this session!)
- November 15: Writing and Delivering Your Elevator Pitch
- February 14: Telling the Calvin Story (I LOVE Calvin, and Here's Why!)
- March 7: Practicing Your Elevator Pitch
- April 4: Elevator Pitch Competition