The Entrada Scholars Program offers racial ethnic minority high school students a gateway to the future: the opportunity to experience college learning and living while earning college credit. Entrada Scholars get to experience the fullness of college life, including:
- Enrolling in a 3-4 credit college course in areas such as English, history, biology or psychology
- Using Calvin's gym for activities like rock climbing and swimming
- Participating in group devotions
- Taking beach trips to Lake Michigan
- Performing in Entrada Talent Night
The registration deadline has passed.