The Calvin Teaching and Learning Network's purposes are to be
- Responsive: responding to the needs of individuals and small groups;
- Strategic: developing long-term strategic plans for faculty development; and
- Collaborative: collaborating with individuals, departments, and agencies of Calvin to improve teaching and learning.
To those ends we offer resources and events that create
- more conversations about teaching;
- more strategic conversations about teaching; and
- more research-informed conversations about teaching.
What We Offer
- Faculty Development Opportunities, communities, and events
- Partners in fostering Teaching and Learning at Calvin
- Teaching and Learning Resources
- Funding for Teaching & Learning Network Grants toward improving teaching and learning at Calvin College.
For 2017-2018, Calvin's Teaching and Learning Fellows are: