Submit financial aid forms
Due date: April 1
- Complete the International Student Application for Financial Aid.
- Provide supporting financial documentation (income and bank statements) via e-mail.
- Search and apply for our need-based named scholarships by January 31.
Complete the financial review process
- Your immigration documents (I-20 form) will not be issued until we’ve determined your financial ability to cover costs.
- Financial aid forms and supporting documents will be reviewed by the international financial aid committee to determine eligibility for financial aid programs. (Questions? Speak with our international admission staff.)
Receive your financial aid package
The moment you’ve been waiting for--see the aid available to you. Use your Calvin Admissions Workday account to review your financial aid.
Confirm your enrollment
Target date: June 1
Make your final decision and confirm your enrollment »