Full instructions are listed on each individual form. All forms are PDF files, except for Student Resource log-in links, and can be printed, filled out and returned to our Spoelhof location unless otherwise noted.
- Change of Address Form:
- Change of Name Form: for current students and recent graduates.
- Directory Information Withholding Authorization: withhold all of your directory information from public.
- Acquired Brain Injuries/Disabilities Verification Form
- Allergies Verification Form
- Chronic Health Disabilities Verification Form
- Hearing Disabilities Verification Form
- Learning Disabilities and/or Attention Deficit Disorders Verification Form
- Low Vision/Blind Disabilities Verification Form
- Mobility Impairments/Disabilities Verification Form
- Psychological Disabilities Verification Form
If applicable, please attach any other reports, evaluations or test results with the appropriate form.
Application for Degree: As a senior, you must submit this form via the Student Resources page to graduate, receive a degree or participate in the commencement ceremony.
- Change of Major and/or Advisor: change your major (typically first/sophomore year) or advisor (anytime)
- Declaration of Major and/or Minor: finalize your major of choice (required before graduation)
- Interdisciplinary Major Request: create a major from multiple departments
- Overload Request: request permission to exceed 17 credit hours/semester; extra cost is applicable if approved
- Exemption or Credit Exam Application:
- Exemption Exam: passing this exam will exempt you from taking the course without receiving any credit hours
- Credit Exam: passing this exam will grant you the course credit hours; your grade on the exam will be recorded as the grade for the class
- Independent Study: create a course that does not exist in the catalog with approval of an instructor.
- Tutorial Request: take a pre-existing catalog course on your own.
- Verification Request:
- Parent Verification Request: Submit this form if you need verification for your son or daughter
- Transcript Request: Request official or unofficial transcripts from Calvin University
- Replacement Diploma Request: Request a replacement Calvin University diploma
- Transfer Credit Pre-Approval Form:
Request transfer approval for courses/colleges not included in the pre-approved list. These should be submitted to Center for Student Success prior to taking the course(s). Major, minor and program courses must be approved by advisor. For core and general elective credit, you may e-mail the completed form to our office.
- Michigan Uniform Undergraduate Guest Application: apply for admission as a guest student in order to take classes at a Michigan college/university (additional requirements may apply).
- Create an online four year plan.
- Request for Hiatus: Request a hiatus from enrollment at Calvin University for a specific academic term while maintaining access to web mail, self-service, and Moodle accounts. You will not need to re-apply for admission upon returning.
- Incomplete Grade Contract: Arrange an incomplete grade for a course with professor approval. Form is for use between professor/student and does not need to be turned into our office.