Gain the knowledge and hands-on experience you need to live out your faith boldly as a caregiver.
At Calvin, you can pursue any major while completing the prerequisites for graduate school in a health profession of your choice. Our graduates have the opportunity to develop life experiences through off-campus programs all over the world, and research and clinical experiences through opportunities at Calvin and the surrounding Grand Rapids medical community.
You'll do all this while taking advantage of many different opportunities at Calvin, like a partnership between Calvin and the University of Michigan Medical School that provides one full-tuition scholarship each year to an incoming Calvin student, and early medical school admission opportunities at Michigan State College of Human Medicine and Wayne State University School of Medicine.
EXPLORE DEGREES IN Pre-Professional Health
A world of possibilities
This program is part of a family of health science programs, many of which share a common course foundation. Learn about other options in the health sciences »
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.