Transitional Housing is available from December 17, 2021-January 9, 2022.
- ANYONE staying after Thursday, December 16th is required to sign up for transitional/Christmas housing through the form below.
- Transitional & Christmas housing applications are due December 1st, 2021. Any applications after this day will incur a $50 late fee.
- Residence Halls will be closed during Christmas break. All students needing transitional housing during Christmas break will reside in Knollcrest East Apartments.
- Students needing housing staff to secure them Christmas Break transitional housing will include a $25 processing fee and will be $15 per night.
- Students are welcome to find a friend currently living in KE apartments to host them for break housing. Students who find their own host will not need to pay the $15 per night fee but will still be required to pay the $25 processing fee.
- **If you are planning to host a friend in your apartment during Christmas break, you will be offering your space freely and will not receive compensation for hosting. **
- Students who are needing transitional housing for the whole Christmas break (12/17-01/09), will have their $25 fee waved. (*This only applies to students requiring a host assignment from the break housing team).
- Meals will not be provided during Christmas break.
Need transitional housing for Christmas Break?
Current KE resident wanting to be a Christmas Break host?
Questions? Please contact Housing.
Transitional Housing is available from May 14-May 24.
- ANYONE staying after Friday, May 14th is required to sign up for transitional/summer housing through the form below.
- Transitional & Summer housing applications are due Monday, May 10th. Any applications after this day will incur a $50 late fee.
- Residence Hall students will stay in their dorm room from May 14th through 10am, May 24th.
- Transitional Housing will be free of charge for seniors and those staying for the entire summer. Housing for underclassmen only staying through May 24th is $15/night.
- Meal plans will be available from May 14-23 for an additional charge:
- Option 1: Lunch and Dinner - $18.70/day - $175 total
- Option 2: Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast Bag included - $22.70/day - $200 total
Sign up for Transitional Housing here:
Departing campus housing:
Before your departure (either prior to May 24th or May 24th at 10am), you should complete a brief check-out process. Instructions for your check-out will be provided on this page, but in short:
DORM STUDENTS: You will stay in your dorm room up through May 24th at 10am. Please complete a self-checkout before you go.
CURRENT KE RESIDENTS: Unless Housing tells you otherwise, you will stay in your current apartment up through May 24th at 10am. Please complete a formal checkout with an RA before you go.
Questions? Please contact Housing.
Spring Break housing as available Sunday, February 27th–Sunday, March 6th, 2022. Registration is due February 21st, 2022. Any late registrations will be charged a $25 late fee. Please be sure to sign up early to assure placement and avoid late fees!
All Calvin University policies apply during Spring Break.
Knollcrest East Apartments are a convenient and safe option for summer living close to campus. We have full amenities, a competitive rent rate, and an RA staff who plan community events throughout summer months.
Summer break housing is available May 2, 2022, through August 21, 2022. Student who are interested in summer housing will be required to apply and must be approved for placement. Registration is due April 18th, 2022. Any late registrations will be charged a $50 late fee. Please be sure to sign up before registration closes to ensure placement and avoid late fees!
Questions? Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions or concerns regarding summer break housing.