You can find your statement and make payments through your Workday student account. Log into Workday, click on the Finances app, and you will see you can either view your statement or make a payment by clicking on the appropriate button.
All tuition and room and board charges for each semester (or 8-week term) are due 5 days prior to the start of class.
Know your payment options
Students can choose from three payment options in Workday:
- Pay in full each semester, no additional fee. Full payment is due five days before the start of classes.
- Two payments per semester, $60 non-refundable fee charged each semester. Payment due date will be on the 15th of each month.
- Four payments per semester, $60 non-refundable fee charged each semester. Payment due date will be on the 15th of each month.
If you are planning to pay the semester in full there is no need for any further action. Paying in full will be the default payment option for everyone unless a payment plan is selected.
Choose a Payment Plan
Students may select a payment plan in Workday. The third-party (parents, guardians) may not select this option via proxy access. Third-party users may only make payments.
- Two payments per semester, $60 non-refundable fee charged each semester
- Four payments per semester, $60 non-refundable fee charged each semester
We believe it is important to offer an easy, affordable way to protect the investment you and your family have made in higher education. That is why Calvin University has partnered with GradGuard to provide our students and their families with tuition insurance featuring special plans and rates not available to the general public.
This insurance offered by GradGuard supplements our tuition refund policy by reimbursing students for tuition, room, board, and other fees for covered illness/injury or mental health condition withdrawals at any time during the semester.
To get a quote or learn more about selecting this optional tuition insurance from GradGuard, go to: calvin.edu/go/tuitioninsurance or call (877) 794-6603.
Manage your university finances
As a student, you’re responsible for:
- Tuition charges or payments?Contact financial services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Room and board charges, meal/dining plans? Contact housing at email@example.com.
- Scholarships, grants, or loans? Contact financial aid at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Health insurance charges or health services charges? Contact Health Services at email@example.com.
If you have questions regarding: