Don’t settle for good enough
Looking for an excellent engineering education where faculty and staff are committed Christians? You’ve found it—and so much more.
We hear it again and again from employers: Calvin engineering alumni have the technical skills expected of graduates from much larger programs, but also the critical thinking and communication skills you’d expect from a top Christian liberal arts university like Calvin. They are able to design creatively, even outside of their specific disciplinary focus, and can adapt to a constantly evolving field.
How do we do it? Student-centered learning. No teaching assistants. Small classes. Lots of hands-on design opportunities. Opportunities for awesome internships in the west Michigan region or elsewhere.
Plus, you’ll learn from dedicated Christian professors who challenge you to integrate faith and engineering. At Calvin, your engineering professors will know you personally and love watching your designs take shape. They will also use their industry experience to prepare you for great internships and jobs.
When you graduate, you’ll have the skills to lead in your field and the vision to build a more just future.
Graduate in four years
Work one-on-one with faculty to chart your college experience so you can graduate in four years—even when you study abroad. If you don’t know your concentration yet, you’ll start by exploring your options freely without adding semesters.
Reise nach Deutschland
Dreaming of studying abroad? Concerned about fitting the experience into the demanding engineering curriculum? That’s not a problem at Calvin. Calvin’s Summer in Germany program gets you exactly what you want: learning in a global city, career-relevant coursework, a stand-out experience on your résumé—and you'll still graduate in four years.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Birth to Kindergarten
- Pre-Kindergarten to 3rd Grade
- 3rd to 6th Grade
- Art: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- French: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- Health & PE: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- Spanish: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- Special Education Pre-K to 12th Grade
- TESOL: Pre-K to 12th Grade
- Secondary Education
- English: 5th to 9th Grade
- Math: 5th to 9th Grade
- Science: 5th to 9th Grade
- Social Studies: 5th to 9th Grade
- English: 7th to 12th Grade
- Math: 7th to 12th Grade
- Science: 7th to 12th Grade
- Social Studies: 7th to 12th Grade
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional Midwest universities.