You have questions? We have answers. Start here, and if you don't find the answer you need, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org (616-526-6142).
- When is Family Weekend? Siblings Weekend?
- Do you have suggestions for what to pack and bring to Calvin?
The housing office provides Moving In resources. This will explain how to move in to campus, what to bring and what NOT to bring.
- Where can I find out about my student's 1098-T tax form?
These forms are mailed to the student's home address at the end of January unless the student opted to get an electronic copy instead within Calvin portal. Contact the financial services office (email@example.com) for additional information.
- Do you have suggestions or requirements for technology?
Calvin's information technology department offers information about student computers and hardware/software requirements.
- Students can go to: calvin.edu/go/studenttechnology.
- Parents can go to this page for computer requirements and recommendations.
- What are the dates for Spring Break? Christmas Break? Easter?
See the academic calendar.
- I heard I can watch chapel live. How do I do that?
- What are the core classes my student needs to take?
- My contact information changed. To whom should I send the new information?
The academic services office (firstname.lastname@example.org) maintains parent contact information.
If you are receiving the Calvin-parents e-newsletter, please also let us know your updated email address so you can keep receiving it.
You may also contact email@example.com and we'll take care of this. Thanks for keeping us updated!
- How can I see a copy of my student's tuition statement?
Students may give permission for others to receive copies of their statements through Calvin’s E-Statement Subscription service. Students can find the E-Statement Subscription option on the Student Resources under the “Accounts and finances” section. Each time a new statement is generated, a courtesy copy is then sent via email to a list of subscribers designated by the student. E-Statement copies will continue to be sent each statement period until the student removes the subscriber from the service. More about billing »
- What banking services are available on or near campus?
Banks such as Lake Michigan Credit Union, Fifth Third, Chase, PNC and Bank of America will have information tables at PASSPORT (orientation). Checks up to $200 can be cashed at the financial services office; some fees may apply.
- How do I send a package to my student?
- How can I see a copy of my student's grades?
Students can request to have their grades emailed to their parents. They can find the “Email my grades” option on their Student Resources page under the “Student academics” heading.
- What local vendors provide care packages for students?