National Student Speech, Language, and Hearing Association (NSSLHA)
Calvin's chapter of the NSSLHA seeks to encourage interest in the study of human communication sciences and disorders by equipping students with information about careers, offering opportunities to be represented in matters of professional concern, and promoting lifelong Christian service in the field.
NSSLHA is the official national student association recognized by the American Speech Language Hearing Association (ASHA). Founded in 1972, it has grown to approximately 13,000 members, with chapters at more than 300 colleges and universities.
We host monthly educational speakers, seasonal celebrations, and community service opportunities such as the Special Olympics.
Contact us at email@example.com.
- Sarah Naumovitz - Social Media Coordinator
- Shannon Hulliberger - Co-President
- Grace Eisma - Secretary
- Abby Brower - Community Service Coordinator
- Meghan Bronkema - Co-President
- Sydney Boyer - Girl's Club Coordinator
- Maya Klopfenstein - Undergraduate Representative
- Anneke DeVries - Treasurer
- Course code: