National Student Speech, Language, and Hearing Association (NSSLHA)
- Social media links:
Calvin's chapter of the NSSLHA seeks to encourage interest in the study of human communication sciences and disorders by equipping students with information about careers, offering opportunities to be represented in matters of professional concern, and promoting lifelong Christian service in the field.
NSSLHA is the official national student association recognized by the American Speech Language Hearing Association (ASHA). Founded in 1972, it has grown to approximately 13,000 members, with chapters at more than 300 colleges and universities.
We host monthly educational speakers, seasonal celebrations, and community service opportunities such as the Special Olympics.
- Anneke DeVries- President
- Olivia (Lily) Finn- Vice President
- Emily Noxon- Treasurer
- Anna Weber- Secretary
- Alyssa (Ally) Gooding - Community Service Coordinator
- Madison (Maddie) Lenning- Social Media Coordinator
- Brynne Winiarski- Girl's Club Co-Coordinator
- Cameron Cyrus- Girl's Club Co-Coordinator
- Maya Klopfenstein- Upperclassmen Representative
- Annie Weemhoff- Underclassmen Representative
- Course code: