Before starting research, students must complete three online training modules on the Responsible Conduct of Research. No research-related student wages will be paid for work prior to the completion of these modules. This policy ensures that Calvin University is in compliance with federally mandated regulations. (If you have taken the training in the past, you do not have to take it again.)
You can expect the training modules to require 2-3 hours of your time.
Instructions for completing the training modules:
- Mary VanderMeer (firstname.lastname@example.org) will provide your name and email to the site administrator.
- Once your name and email has been entered by the site administrator, Mary will be permitted to enter your name in the system.
- After your name is entered, she will receive your ID and password, and then forward it on to you.
- Once you have your ID and password. Log into https://tinyurl.com/CMDITR-on-Compass-UIUC.
- Log in with your ID and password.
- Click on CMDITR training.
- Complete modules One, Two, and Three. Take the Case Study assessments and submit your answers. Each module will take approximately 50-60 minutes. You can leave at the end of any section of any module and complete it later.
- 8) If you would like a certificate of completion, send an email to request one to Sylvie Khan at email@example.com.