Please read our dining hall policies here.
Knollcrest Dining Hall
- Grab your friends and grab a table! Knollcrest Dining Hall is a great place for lively inter-floor minglings or dates. Knollcrest offers a wide range of healthy and tasty options including Deckers deli, The Cracked Egg, Dashi Noodle Bar, Pan-Asian exhibition bar, Handcrafted burgers, and Hudsonville ice cream. The newest addition, The Zone, features an allergy free area where students can go and know that no known allergies were added to the food.
Commons Dining Hall
- Located in the center of campus, Commons is your best bet for a great breakfast to start off your day or a full meal between classes. Recently renovated, Commons offers features such as fresh oven-baked pizza from Piazza, burritos and tacos from the Taqueria, and an array of rotating dishes located on Flipside. In addition, Uppercrust Deli is just a floor above in case you are in the mood for a delicious sandwich or salad.
- Johnny’s Café offers freshly made breakfast sandwiches, baked goods and a cereal bar. At lunch, the menu features daily specials, our all-American grill, homemade soups, grab-n-go sandwiches and salads, and an array of beverages and snacks. Throughout the year Johnny’s offers periodic events to keep things lively.
- Just above the Commons Dining Hall, Uppercrust allows you to build your own sandwich or salad, grab a bowl of soup or enjoy the ever-changing Back Door Special. Uppercrust’s flexible hours let you enjoy a full meal between lunch and dinner or late into the evening.
The Fish House
- The Fish House features fresh fair trade coffee, teas, breakfast pastries and specialty coffees. The atmosphere is a comfortable place to study, meet or enjoy a cup of java. Thursdays at 8 p.m., join the Cave Café in the Fish House for an evening of live music performed by fellow students and local artists.
- Treat yourself to a table overlooking the Commons Lawn. At lunch we offer homemade soups, a hot entrée, gourmet sandwiches and an extensive salad bar. In addition, we offer juices, sodas, bottled beverages, coffee and tea. Fruit and decadent desserts such as cookies, brownies and bars are available daily.
Knight Way Café
- Dine in at a nearby table and watch students scale the rock climbing wall, or take your lunch to go. Selections include gourmet sandwiches, salads, veggies and hummus packaged daily for quick take-out. In addition we offer sport drinks and bottled beverages.
DeVos Grab 'n Go Café
- Grab a quick snack before heading back over the crossing at our grab-n-go cart. We feature light snacks such as baked goods, packaged snacks and fruit. In addition, we offer juices, sodas, bottled beverages and coffee.