The resources on this page are intended for all prospective students:
- Transfer students
- Dual-enroll high school students
- Students enrolled at two-year schools planning for transfer to Calvin
Planning and research
Investigate your program, courses, the core curriculum and compare Calvin’s courses to the courses you have already taken or are planning to take.
Use these sample worksheets and core guide:
- For analyzing your transcript - Equiv Worksheet (, )
- For planning future courses - Plan Worksheet (, )
- For both - Combined packet (, )
- Core transfer guide()
If you are a high school student with dual enroll credits considering attending Calvin, please use the resources provided on this page when planning course registration at your local college.
For the complete picture of your credits, send all reports as soon as possible during the summer, prior to your orientation:
- Official academic transcripts from the university registrar’s office
- Official AP scores (If you listed Calvin when you took the test, you don't need to send scores seperately.)
Dual enrolling at Calvin? Contact Kim Schellenberg.
Mail official transcripts prior to your orientation to:
3201 Burton St SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546-4388
(Official transcripts will likely have a small processing fee.)