Join the Calvin community as we take a daily break from classes, homework, and other activities to seek God together.
Chapel is from 10:30–10:50 a.m. and is held in the chapel sanctuary. It features different styles of worship, themes, and speakers each day. We have a weekly rhythm which helps shape us as a community as we dedicate ourselves to belong, be with, believe, be still, and be loud together.
Chapel meets daily at 10:30 a.m.
- On Mondays we belong as one body of Christ through multicultural worship.
- On Tuesdays we gather to be with each other in our work, learning, and worship.
- On Wednesdays we hear the Word and believe the good news.
- On Thursdays we stop to be still in the presence of God.
- On Fridays we sing to be loud in praise to God.
Watch Chapel Live
Join us online. Chapel is broadcast live each day or you can visit the archives to watch at a time that’s convenient for you and your schedule.
Daily Chapel from Calvin University on Vimeo.
Chapel Schedule Calendar View
Chapel Schedule Bookmark (list view)
Want to lead worship?
Learn more about opportunities to help lead different parts of the worship services we offer.
- Phone: (616) 526-7505
- CP 213