Join the Calvin community as we take a daily break from classes, homework, and other activities to seek God together.
Chapel is from 10–10:20 a.m. and is held in the chapel sanctuary. It features different styles of worship, themes, and speakers each day. We have a weekly rhythm which helps shape us as a community as we dedicate ourselves to belong, be with, believe, be still, and be loud together.
Chapel meets daily at 10 a.m.
- On Mondays we belong as one body of Christ through multicultural worship.
- On Tuesdays we gather to be with each other in our work, learning, and worship.
- On Wednesdays we hear the Word and believe the good news.
- On Thursdays we stop to be still in the presence of God .
- On Fridays we sing to be loud in praise to God.
Watch chapel live
Chapel on the Lawn Song Sheet (September 14, 2021)
Want to lead worship?
Learn more about opportunities to help lead different parts of the worship services we offer.