Michael K. Le Roy
- Institute for Educational Management (2011) - Harvard University Graduate School of Education
- PhD (1994) - Vanderbilt University, political science, comparative politics and international relations, summa cum laude
- BA (1989) - Whitworth College, international studies and peace studies, cum laude
- 2010–2012 - Executive vice-president, academic affairs, Dean of faculty
- 2005–2010 - Vice-president, academic affairs, Dean of faculty
- 2003–2005 - Director, Core 350
- 2002–2011 - Director, Central American Study Program
- 2002–2012 - Professor of political science
- 1999–2002 - Associate professor, department of politics and international relations
- 1998–2002 - Chair, department of politics and international relations
- 1994–2000 - Director, Wheaton in Europe program
- 1994–1999 - Assistant professor, department of politics and international relations
The College of William and Mary
- 1993–1994 - Visiting assistant professor of government and international relations
Goteborgs universitet, Goteborg, Sweden
- 1992–1993 - Fellow of research and teaching, Fulbright grant, American-Scandinavian Foundation
In the news
A conversation with the Le Roys
New president Michael Le Roy and his wife Andrea recently talked about theology, community life and keeping grace and truth in balance.
Calvin community meets Michael Le Roy
Presidential appointee Michael Le Roy spent a Saturday meeting the Calvin community.
Convocation kicks off academic year
On Tuesday, Sept. 8., Calvin College welcomed its incoming first-year class and other new students at Convocation, the traditional start of the academic year.
Calvin spreads its wings
A conversation with President Michael Le Roy on the university era
Advancing career opportunities for students and alums
Calvin College alumni from Steelcase, Goldman Sachs, Meijer, and more explain how their Calvin education set them up for success.
Cold knight plunge not so cold
Record high temperatures made the Cold Knight Plunge a little more bearable this year.
Together, we inaugurate
Michael Le Roy becomes Calvin's tenth president
Appreciation and Anticipation
Michael and Andrea Le Roy sense affirmation in the call to Calvin
A surprising president-elect
Michael K. Le Roy to become 10th president of Calvin College
Board appoints Michael Le Roy president
Synod approval necessary
- Course code: