M.A., Media and Public Affairs, The George Washington University – 2009
B.A., Sociology; English Language and Literature, Gordon College – 2003
- Jane Austen and culture;
- communication across the curriculum;
- environmental communication
- Groenendyk, Kathi and Janel Curry. “A Communal Perspective: Women, Faith, and Nature.” The Journal of Communication and Religion. 29 (2006): 18-37.
- "Modernizing Mansfield Park: Patricia Rozema’s Spin on Jane Austen.” Persuasions On-Line. 25 (2004). www.jasna.org.
- "The Importance of Vision: Persuasion and the Picturesque.” Rhetoric Society Quarterly 30 (2000): 9-28.
- "Speech Communication: Analyzing Audiences.” Real Texts: Reading and Writing Across the Disciplines, eds. Dean Ward, Elizabeth Vander Lei, and William J. Vande Kopple. Pearson Longman: New York, 2008.
- Course code: