- Thursday, August 25, 2016
- 8:00 AM–1:30 PM
The conference provides an ideal opportunity to welcome newcomers to the community and to begin the year together in worship. Emeriti and retired employees are welcome as well. The plenary session will feature President Le Roy's State of the College address.
Breakout sessions will emphasize important foci at this moment for the college:
- assessment of student learning,
- research and scholarship,
- recruitment and retention,
- diversity and inclusion,
- and community partnerships.
In addition—in the upcoming year—the college will be working on many fronts to highlight the arts.