Welcome to Calvin University Club Sports! We work cooperatively with the athletic department to serve the club sports teams organized on campus.
Club Sports at Calvin University are student-led, student-run organizations that compete against other colleges and universities across the Midwest. Many of our club teams are highly competitive within their conferences and strive to be champions each year. Currently our club sports are:
Men’s Club Soccer
- The men’s club soccer team is a group created for those who wish to play soccer at a competitive level against other colleges from around the midwest.
- The men’s rugby club exists for students to engage in the sport of rugby through organized practices, scrimmages, and group events.
- The women's rugby club aims to further the interest in rugby on campus by teaching our athletes the basic rules, structure, and history of the game through practices and games with other local rugby clubs.
- Our team is here to provide students with the opportunity to shred and have fun in a lighthearted environment—especially great when Michigan winters get long!
- We are solidifying the first-ever MIAA Esports league featuring all of the usual Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association rivals who have Esports programs.
- We are a new club sport at Calvin getting ready to support Calvin Athletics! We strive to embody values of excellence, sportsmanship, and community.