Affordable. Doable. Remarkable.
You don’t have to wait until you have enough time, money, or energy to pursue professional growth in your teaching. Calvin University’s graduate studies in education program provides plenty of options to take courses that fit into your busy life—all at a cost per semester hour that is one of the lowest in the region.
Enroll now in spring 2020 courses:
- EDUC-514: Introduction to Educational Research OL
- EDUC-542: Diagnosis and Remediation of Literacy Difficulties OL
- EDUC-557: Practicum Seminar: Inclusion Specialist
- EDUC-558: Practicum Field Placement: IS
What we offer:
- High-quality courses, taught by a team of professional educators with years of experience in the classroom, that fit into your life (evening, online, and summer workshops available).
- MEd with four formal degree concentrations: educational leadership, literacy, inclusion specialist, and curriculum and instruction—or focus on your specific interests.
- Affordable tuition prices with no hidden fees.
- Two new focuses:
per semester hour graduate course tuition
formal concentrations for your MEd: inclusive education, literacy, educational leadership, and curriculum and instruction
hidden costs or additional fees